CIAMPEDEL “The Traditional Room”
Suite of 43m² plus 6 of balcony
In Ladino (the local language), Campitello is called Ciampedel. The Ladin traditions and style are given form here by local decorative experts, wood is carved and decorated in blue tones.
On the lower level is the wellness area, fitted with a very particular bath/shower which is completely clad in slate. Celing shower heads give a rain effect. There is a large infra-red sauna and a single bed. In the second floor attic room, there is a double bedroom with walk-in wardrobes, bathroom and the traditional hot "ladin" stove next to the bed.
The breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains give that wonderful sense of freedom that only these places can offer.
Book your room directly from our website, Best price guaranteed!
- Bathtub-shower with rain effect chromotherapy
- Bathtub-shower with sprays for vertical massages
- Infrared sauna
- Traditional "Mussa" (hot ladin stove)
- Kettle by Alessi with complimentary tea and biscuits
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Complimentary toiletries (shampoo/body wash/ soap)
- High-speed Internet service thanks to the free Wi-Fi
- Plasma TV with satellite channels
- Fireplace or masonry heater
- International or Italian style breakfast including homemade cakes
- High-quality music system with USB outlet for Mp3
SERVICES ALWAYS AVAILABLE
- Everywhere in the hotel you will find our “Enlivened Water”
- Ski/bike storage with access code and CCTV
- Personal locker with heated boot rack
- Garden with sunbeds and umbrellas
- Panoramic elevator
- Private outdoor car parking