Superior room with private Wellness Area
"Oslo - minimal room" with sauna and whirlpool
"Less is more" was the famous phrase of the german architect Miles van der Rohe qhich has come to symbolise the concept of semplicity that is known as minimalism. While minimalism's focus is on the simple, this means all of the essentials must be of the highest quality. This project works because of the high specifications demanded of all the materials used: from the natural woods to the slate tiles and stone.
The relaxation area comes complete with shower, infra-red sauna and Jacuzzi set into the centre of the room and designed by Phillippe Starck for Duravit. The fire place is powered by gas and is surrounded by confortable Gervasoni rocking chairs.
This is all on the lower floor qhile the bedroom (with double bed by Flou) and small lounge suite(Gervasoni) are situated on the upper floor under the eaves.
Book your room directly from our website, Best price guaranteed!
- Shower with rain effect chromotherapy
- Hot tub for two people
- Infrared sauna
- Suite of 48 square meters plus 11 of balcony
- Rocking chairs
- Kettle by Alessi with complimentary tea and biscuits
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Complimentary toiletries (shampoo/body wash/ soap)
- High-speed Internet service thanks to the free Wi-Fi
- Plasma TV with satellite channels
- International or Italian style breakfast including homemade cakes
- High-quality music system with USB outlet for Mp3
SERVICES ALWAYS AVAILABLE
- Everywhere in the hotel you will find our “Enlivened Water”
- Ski/bike storage with access code and CCTV
- Personal locker with heated boot rack
- Garden with sunbeds and umbrellas
- Panoramic elevator
- Private outdoor car parking